Tuesday 2 October 2012

Why Use Blogger?

Things You Can Do With Blogger:

Blogger could be a great platform for blogging, whether it be photos or posts about random things it has  something that social networking doesn't, which is that you can go into more detail with things and it is a better platform for launching whatever you feel like, the list below give the things you can do with blogger:


- An alternative mix to posting photos, as you can post a photo with a lot of text, like telling a story

- The possibilities are endless, posting quotes, talking about day to day life, or posting about what you find interesting
- adding social media into your blog to make it more accessible for people and make it something people will go to time and time again
- It can be used as an interesting sales tool for companies, from a small clothing company to a large business trying to reach every potential customer

How Do I Think Blogger Will Be Useful For My Coursework?


Blogger will be a way that I can keep track of my coursework and push me to create new things and innovative ways of presenting my work, it will be easy to access from home, college or my phone to edit things, post random things and upload pieces of coursework, it also allows me to start a piece of coursework, and save it so I can then come back to it without having to start over again, overall I think it's a big improvement on having to print everything out


No comments:

Post a Comment